Developing your EFT skills can be a challenge but you don’t have to go it alone. As an MCEFT member you can join with your colleagues at a Peer Group meeting near you to supplement your learning in a safe and supportive environment.
There are both in-person and online Peer Groups available. Online Peer Groups meet in the MCEFT Zoom Room.
Our aim is to offer a thriving network of ongoing support groups to develop your EFT therapy skills and/or prepare you for Certification and beyond.
As these groups are open to MCEFT members, everyone has at least basic EFT training. Peer Group participation is included at no additional cost, as part of your regular MCEFT membership.
MCEFT Zoom Room
Formats vary for each group but generally include watching and discussing a session from an EFT training DVD. Please contact your host prior to attending for the first time.
- Northside – First Monday of the month 12:00pm – 1:30pm, hosted online by Cherine Habib and rotating the following month in-person with Eleni Neville.
- Southwest – Third Monday of the month 10:00am – 12:00pm, hosted in-person by Caro White in Bellbrae and alternating the following month in person by Karen Kelly in Geelong.
- Westside – First Tuesday of the month 11:00am – 12:30pm, hosted in-person by Thomas Dellmann, with location provided by Kay Chung.
Bayside – First Friday of the month from 11:00am – 12:30pm, hosted in-person by Linda Hartley-Clark in Balaclava.
Online (hosted in the MCEFT Zoom Room)
- First Friday of the month from 11:30am – 1:00pm. Next meeting is Friday 4th March, co-hosted online by Margie Ulbrick and Jacqui Cummins. (Please contact Margie for a separate Zoom link).
Special Interest Online (hosted in the MCEFT Zoom Room)
- Working with national & international clients – Third Friday of the month 11:00am-12:30pm AEST (Brisbane time), hosted by Regina Ho and Robin Saunders. This group provides a space and support by an EFT community for therapists working remotely or overseas.
- Honouring Diversity, Examining Privilege, Challenging Oppression – Alternating every four to six weeks on Wednesdays 12:00pm – 1:30pm AEST (Brisbane time), hosted by Gávi Ansara and Phoenix. Develop your skills and insights in anti-oppressive practice within EFT. We aim to create a culturally safe harbour for therapists who may have felt excluded, or who work with clients who may have been excluded or silenced.
- Peer Development: Video Review and Certification Prep. – Third Wednesday of the month from 10:00am – 11:00am, hosted by Sue Jones.