Developing your EFT skills can be a challenge but you don’t have to go it alone. As an MCEFT member you can join with your colleagues at a Peer Group meeting near you to supplement your learning in a safe and supportive environment.
There are both in-person and online Peer Groups available. Online Peer Groups meet in the MCEFT Zoom Room.
Our aim is to offer a thriving network of ongoing support groups to develop your EFT therapy skills and/or prepare you for Certification and beyond.
As these groups are open to MCEFT members, everyone has at least basic EFT training. Peer Group participation is included at no additional cost, as part of your regular MCEFT membership.
MCEFT Zoom Room
Formats vary for each group but generally include watching and discussing a session from an EFT training DVD. Please contact your host prior to attending for the first time.
- Northside -First Monday of the month 12:00pm – 1:30pm. Next meeting is Monday 5th July, hosted online by Cherine Habib and rotating the following month in-person with Eleni Neville.
- Southwest-Third Monday of the month 10:00am – 12:00pm. Next meeting is Monday 19th July, hosted in-person by Caro White in Bellbrae and alternating the following month in person by Karen Kelly in Geelong.
- Westside-First Tuesday of the month 11:00am – 12:30pm. Next meeting is Tuesday 6th July, hosted in-person by Kay Chung. Please contact Linda Hartley-Clark for location details.
Online (hosted in the MCEFT Zoom Room)
- First Monday of the month 4:30pm – 6:00pm. Next meeting is Monday 5th July, hosted by Margie Ulbrick with hosting next month by Jackie Tilley. (Please contact Margie or Jackie for separate zoom link).
- Fourth Tuesday of the month 12:00pm – 1:30pm. Next meeting is Tuesday 24th August, hosted by Karen Kain. (taking a break in July)
Special Interest Online (hosted in the MCEFT Zoom Room)
- Third Friday of the month 11:00am-12:30pm AEST (Brisbane Time), hosted by Regina Ho and Robin Saunders. This group provides a space for therapists working nationally and internationally with clients, and whom feel the need to be held tight by an EFCT community when working remotely or overseas.
- Honouring Diversity, Examining Privilege, Challenging Oppression – Alternating monthly on Mondays (11:00am – 12:30pm and Tuesdays (6:30pm – 8:00pm), hosted by Gávi Ansara and Phoenix. Develop your skills and insights in anti-oppressive practice within EFT. We aim to create a culturally safe harbour for therapists who may have felt excluded, or who work with clients who may have been excluded or silenced.
- Preparing for Certification – Third Wednesday of the month from 10:00am – 11:00am, hosted by Sue Jones.