Developing your EFT skills can be a challenge but you don’t have to go it alone. Normally, you can join with your colleagues at an MCEFT Peer Group meeting near you to supplement your learning in a safe and supportive environment.
We are all responding to the new normal, so all our Peer Groups are now online in the MCEFT Zoom Room.
Our aim is to offer a thriving network of ongoing support groups to develop your EFT therapy skills and/or prepare you for Certification and beyond.
Groups are open to all who have commenced basic EFT training. They are FREE of charge during this time, however we would encourage you to become an MCEFT member here.
Peer Groups – All Currently ONLINE
Formats vary for each location but generally include watching and discussing a session from an EFT training DVD. Please contact your host prior to attending for the first time.
Here are the ZoomRoom times:
- First Monday of the month from 12:00pm – 1:30pm, hosted by Cherine Habib and Andie Vorrath
- First Tuesday of the month from 11:00am – 12:30pm, hosted by Linda Hartley-Clark
- Second Thursday of the month from 6:00pm – 8:00pm, hosted by Natalie King
- Second Tuesday of the month from 12:00pm – 1:15pm, hosted by Karen Kain
- Third Monday of the month from 2:30pm-4:30pm, hosted by Libby Baensch
- Fourth Monday of the month from 12:00pm – 1:00pm, hosted by Sue Dawson
- Fourth Tuesday of the month from 12:00pm – 1:15pm, hosted by Karen Kain
In Person Peer Groups Re-opening ASAP
These are our original groups. Watch this space for re-opening when possible.
Bayside: First Monday of the month, 12:00pm – 1.30pm in Sandringham.
- For enquiries or to attend please email the host, Andie Vorrath
Eastside: Second Thursday of the month, 6:00pm – 8:00pm in Malvern East.
- For enquiries or to attend please email the host, Jackie Tilley
Westside: First Tuesday of the month, 11:00am – 12:30pm in Kingsville.
- For enquiries or to attend please email the host, Linda Hartley-Clark
Northside: First Monday of the month, 12.00pm – 1.30pm in Thornbury.
Eltham EFT Workbook Group: Fourth Monday each month, 12pm – 1pm.
- This peer group will read and complete exercises in Becoming and Emotionally Focused Couple Therapist: The Workbook.
- For enquiries or to attend please email the host, Sue Dawson.